Chrysalis Montessori School’s Board Members, together with the Principal, are responsible for the school’s governance and strategic direction.
The Board consists mostly of parent members, as well as independent directors, a staff representative, and the Principal. Current members include:
- Paula Bruckard – Chairperson
- Leonardo Arouca – Vice Chairperson
- Tom Randolph – Treasurer
- Shannon Garcia – Secretary
- Stephanie Haefner – Member
- Claire Hick – Member
- Rosie Phillips – Member
- Yvette Sholdas – Independent Member
- Sandra Johnston – Staff Representative, ex officio
- Mark Panaia – Principal, ex officio
- Denise Costanzo – Bursar, Guest
The Board meets once per month during school terms to discuss areas such as financial management, school policies, legal responsibilities, educational philosophy, maintenance, and community engagement.